[Armstrong Rotaract Release, March 6, 2017]
The Rotaract Club of Armstrong State University appointed and elected the following individuals to their respective positions to serve on the Board of Directors of the club, for the year 2017-18.
- President Elect – Tajae Francis
- Vice President Elect – William White
- Secretary-Elect – Tarah Jane
- Treasurer Elect – Tyler D’Alto
- Sergeant-at-Arms Elect – Austin Eskew
- Director for Club Service Elect – Nikki Herbert
- Director for Finance Elect – Dustin Scott
- Director for International Relations Elect – Michael Loomis
- Director for Community Service – Khayla McClinton
They will take office as the new executive board at the Rotaract Club installation in April. We would like to congratulate the Rotaractors for their appointments.